When Priyanka Chopra Jonas Slapped A Fan When He Held Her Arms For A Selfie: “Then I Got So Scared That I Ran Away”

Priyanka Chopra

Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra. Not only Bollywood, Hollywood has also created a stir. His movie 'The Matrix Resurrections' was released in December last year.

He will now be seen in the action-thriller 'Ending Things' opposite Anthony Mackie, the famed Captain America and The Winter Soldier. The beautiful actress recently shared her bad experience.


"I slapped a fan once in 2015," he was quoted as saying by PTI. Fans held my hand to take pictures. I don't like to touch and talk. So let's do this. Later I got scared and left quickly. '


He claimed to have been slapped himself, saying, "I have been slapped a lot too. Once a fan misbehaved with me. I don't know if he was a fan. "


However, despite being a world star, Priyanka has never treated her fans arrogantly. Fans often claim that he is one of the 'Down to Earth' stars.

Notably, Priyanka and Nick have recently added new members to their family. They welcomed a baby girl through surrogacy. At midnight on January 22, they shared the good news on their respective Instagram.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post