Shabana Azmi affected by corona


Veteran Bollywood actress Shabana Azmi has contracted coronavirus. However, there was no physical complication. He is following the advice of a doctor from isolation in his home.


Shabana herself reported the attack on social media. He posted a picture of himself on Instagram and wrote, "My corona test report is positive." I am in isolation in my own home. I would like to request those who have come in contact with me recently, please do a corona test.






News of Shabana's corona attack has caused concern among fans. Many of his fans, starting from members of the film industry, have commented below the post, wishing him a speedy recovery.


Meanwhile, the 70-year-old actress is awaiting the release of her movie 'Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani'. It was built by Karan Johar. Ranbir Singh and Alia Bhatt have teamed up in the role of Rocky and Rani in the movie. The movie is scheduled to release on February 10.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post